Posted on 3 January 2017
Video & Motion Designer at The Black Tomato GroupWe have a new and immediate opening for an in-house Video Producer. Working as part of the Black Tomato Group design team, you will be responsible for the production of creative and compelling travel videos for our high net worth global audience as well as a wide range of corporate clients and luxury brands, where video can add value and help solve ever more challenging briefs.
The role would suit a filmmaker who is passionate about travel and motion graphics. You would be solely responsible for the video output for the group, and therefore would need to be able to self-direct projects and work independently.
Who we are:
The Black Tomato Group is a collection of travel and lifestyle brands, built to inspire and deliver travel experiences and creative services across travel, fashion, beauty, F&B and corporate sectors.
Black Tomato is our award-winning luxury, bespoke travel company that delivers imaginative, cutting-edge travel experiences around the world.
The Black Tomato Agency is a dedicated group and prize incentive agency, creating incredible group travel experiences all over the world as well as supplying the latest ‘must-have’ consumer goods to prize winners on behalf of some of the world’s top brands, agencies and companies.
What you'll be doing:
• You will be creating short-form and long-form video content for the Black Tomato group, distributed via online marketing channels and internal pitches.
• Working alongside the in-house graphic design team and marketing teams to push creative boundaries to make beautifully crafted film and motion pieces
• You will be responsible for directing, shooting, editing, voice over recordings, post-production and the creation of any additional graphics and animations
• Creating videos from existing footage, new footage and being imaginative with editing stock footage and animating still photography and graphics to create compelling and creative travel videos
• Creating motion graphics for video content
• Collaborating with the creative team, and contributing to brainstorms and projects
• Creation of storyboards to effectively communicate ideas and narrative from pitch stage to final production
• Accurately quote days required to fulfill briefs
What you'll need:
• Excellent video skills: directing, shooting, editing and post production and confident understanding of the film production process
• Experience in motion graphics preferable
• A solid understanding of film making, composition, typography and design
• Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Proficiency in associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Passionate, motivated and extremely creative
• 2 years’ agency experience
• A passion for travel
*Please note that travel to national and international shoots will be required in the future.
What we offer:
• A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment
• Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting
• Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
• Travel opportunities for work as well as holidays
How to ApplyIf you’re looking to pursue your career within video production and motion graphics then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your CV, cover letter and show reel to Louisa Lau at Louisa@blacktomato.com
Applications close: 31/01/2017