Posted on 3 January 2017
Senior Project Manager at Realise CreativeWe are looking to meet an energetic, proactive and intelligent Senior Project Manager to join our growing team at Realise.
In 2010 we saw an opportunity to form a new kind of creative company. A company specialising in ideas and how they define brands, launch businesses, tell stories, change minds and create places. Our multidisciplinary London studio collaborates with an international network of visual artists, digital experts and brand strategists to deliver ambitious work that resonates across platforms for global brands, start-ups, entrepreneurs and institutions.
You'll need to be adept at the standard tasks of a PM role - scoping and contracting a project, then working collaboratively with our creative and production teams to define and solve briefs expertly through research, strategy and delivery. But this is a key position in our studio and as well as managing projects, the role requires the ability to work strategically, to long term plan workload and resources both for individual projects and the agency as whole. You will be responsible for overseeing the effectiveness and reporting on the financial performance of multiple projects and teams. Analysing the work of the agency, you will propose and implement new process and ideas and develop new business with clients.
Reporting into the company Directors, you’ll need to be a no-ego, positive person. Have a solutions (rather than problems) orientated attitude, and be excited by new challenges and not daunted by the unknown. You will know how to work well in a small team and understand the ethos of wearing many hats. Ultimately, we are looking for someone with the drive and skills to strive for and implement the direction of excellent work output from the agency whilst respecting our integral relaxed, creative and positive studio culture.
• Proven experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously
• Highly organised and committed to helping to build a great team and delivering excellent projects
• Be a strategic thinker and offer a strategic understanding of client requirements
• Demonstrable record of work with brands across research, analysis and strategic thought
• Organised and methodical with high attention to detail orally, in writing and with numbers
• Excellent and articulate communicator and collaborator with both clients and internal teams
• Experience delivering a wide array of projects in a fast-paced environment
• Culturally astute with a genuine interest in the industry
• Management experience preferable