Posted on 3 January 2017
Senior Account Executive at Cult LDNOverview
As a Senior Account Executive, you must have previous agency experience, a solid knowledge of social media is a must.
You will have the ability to juggle multiple campaigns and projects at the same time and be an excellent team player.
All this, whilst providing an impeccable service to the clients day-to-day.
Overall purpose of job
This role require a proven track record within social marketing and have experience of managing social media channels. You will have lots of drive and motivation, together with the ability to build strong relationships with clients. The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own is key.
- Content planning, posting & community management
- Trend-spotting through your analytical work
- Influencer research, mapping, briefing recruitment and ongoing engagement
- Ability to create case study from either internal or external campaigns / sources
- Confident in using all the reporting tools (Brandwatch, Minter, Social Bakers)
- Monitoring and evaluating all work - both campaign and ongoing:
- Reporting - internal - daily tracking and monthly target documents
- Reporting - clients - weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Delivering and talking through insights competently in front of a client
- Understanding of all client deliverables and what is in and out of scope
Essential skills and aptitudes
- Excellent understanding of the social development process, across both strategy and creative
- Sector knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Ability to communicate knowledgeably about social and digital strategies
- An acute eye for detail
- A team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic
- Excellent at communicating with team, clients and prospects
- Professional attitude to work at all times