Posted on 3 January 2017
Digital Design Intern at SmackSMACK is an award winning digital creative agency. Based in Covent Garden, our friendly team is made up of design, build, strategy and marketing specialists.
Our growing client base includes names such as: The Body Shop, Ted Baker, Molton Brown, and Dishoom.
We are looking for a energetic graduate design intern, with a keen interest in digital design to kick off 2017
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO'S
- A creative self-starter who is not scared to contribute ideas
- Motivated and diligent with a strong eye for detail
- Proficient in Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- A keen interest in digital design
- Happy to help with some admin tasks
APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS WILL BE AT AN ADVANTAGE
- Strong illustration skills
- Skilled in After Effects/Adobe Edge
- Strong typography skills
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL GET
- To work in a fun, creative and nurturing environment in the heart of Covent Garden
- First hand experience of agency life
- The opportunity to be part of the creative brainstorming process
- Hands-on experience on live projects with the guidance of a senior team
How to ApplyTo apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using Digital Design Intern as your subject with your CV, fabulous portfolio and a covering letter explaining why you're the one for this opportunity.
Due to a high number of applications, we regret that we are only able to contact short-listed candidates for this position. Thank you.
The deadline for applications is 17th January 2017.