Posted on 4 January 2017
Personal Assistant at Cinimod StudioCinimod Studio are looking for an experienced PA to the company director.
Cinimod Studio is a cross-discipline practice based in London specialising in the fusion of architecture, lighting design, and artworks. The studio comprises a team of 25 with specialisms spanning multiple industries. You will be part of a tight-knit team working with premium brands and clients creating fine art projects, interactive installations, and bespoke products.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high degree of personal responsibility and initiative with a diplomatic and discreet attitude. Being able to manage complex workloads is a must and there must be a commitment to gaining an extensive knowledge of all areas of the company.
• Director’s calendar management.
• Managing the director’s task list.
• Arranging appointments and meetings
• Attending and recording agendas of meetings.
• Arranging travel for the director and the rest of the Cinimod Studio team to project and artwork installs around the world.
• Liaising on the director’s behalf with clients, suppliers and business partners.
• Processing the director’s expenses.
• Providing assistance with report preparation, research, and other tasks.
• Answering incoming calls.
• Assisting the Studio Manager with other administration tasks when needed, providing cover for the administration team.
• Management of certain PR duties – social media accounts; newsletters; updating content on company websites; co-ordinating and creating presentations, press releases and certain printed materials.
Highlighted Skills required
• Minimum three years of experience as a PA or EA
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
• A professional and quick-thinking approach in both spoken and written communication
• A precise and clear writing style, able to suit situation and audience.
• Highly proficient in Adobe In-design and Photoshop or a translatable package.
• An eye for document design and layout.
How to Apply• To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com with ‘Personal Assistant’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so will result in your application being lost.
• Please specify your availability / notice period
• Interviews will take place at our London studio
• Applicants may be asked to complete a competency task.
• Please note that only candidates meeting our minimum requirements on job experience will be considered
• Applications should be addressed to Dominic Harris.