Posted on 4 January 2017
Junior Web/Digital Designer at Bureau for Visual AffairsBureau for Visual Affairs is a leading digital agency based in London working with some of the most influential clients from within the cultural and corporate sectors, such as Damien Hirst, V&A, Marc Quinn, Aquascutum and Whistles. We are growing, and therefore looking for a Junior Web/Digital Designer to join our team at our office in Borough, London.
The role’s main responsibility is working alongside our design and development team in the creation and delivery of various digital projects, ranging from websites to applications. The role will give you experience from prototyping to delivery but will be specifically focused on designing user interfaces.
- Good understanding of design for digital media, from UX to UI
- Work comfortably in Adobe CS, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of typography and information hierarchy
- Experience of using tools such as Invision and Adobe XD a bonus
- Good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills