Posted on 4 January 2017
Digital designer / Multidisciplined at Medicine ManWe are a London based creative communications and marketing agency based in Bricklane looking for an experienced digital designer with front-end development skills.
The culture here is open and friendly, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative attitude and a great sense of humour. The studio is always busy but the atmosphere is always relaxed and enjoyable.
The Candidate should have a solid understanding of web and the ability to work from project scoping to completion, as well as have strong technical knowledge and a great eye for detail.Good experience of responsive design, HTML5 and CSS, Photoshop, web animation software and wireframing software are essential.
A strong graphic design background will be critical as the role is multidisciplinary and may require you to work on other projects from branding to design for print.
The Candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to discuss and bring to life digital design requirements and concepts.
• Experienced digital background
• Strong UX and responsive interface design understanding
• Front end development skills
• Solid understanding of wordpress
• Work closely with creative director and senior design team
• Work across various types of projects other than digital
• Take on live projects working with account mangers
• Prepare artwork for print
• Fantastic natural ability to make things look amazing
• Quick and innovative ideas generation
• Highly organised
• Great attention to detail
• Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Constantly developing interest in technology and design
• Big team player
6 months freelance contract initially with the successful candidate to go on full time and join the team depending performance.
Must be available to start fairly quickly.
If this sounds like you please get in touch we would love to hear from you.