Posted on 4 January 2017
Mid-Weight Designer at Redwood LondonWe are looking for a mid-weight designer to work with the design lead across all entertainment and sports projects.
You will be an integral part of Redwood’s creative team on the Virgin Media account, delivering outstanding visual content across multiple platforms and devices on a daily basis.
You will work with the Creative Director and Special Projects Editor to strategically respond to briefs, overseeing the creative solution. It’s vital that you have brand experience: you’ll need to be able to get under the skin of Virgin Media and deliver key product messaging while simultaneously creating exciting engaging content for a diverse audience.
The nature of the projects will be varied, from newspapers and magazines to digital and video. You will be expected to work fast to tight deadlines, and to high production values.
- Working with Creative Director on projects from initial ideas to delivery
- Contributing to creative brainstorming on features and ideas for the email/site
- Creating infographics and stunning visual assets for the many projects across the account, including print, bill messaging, the Virgin Media Presents website and weekly email
- Creating GIFs and other multimedia content
- Helping create video content
- Creating banners and assets for Virgin Media’s main site, plus social media optimised content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Key skills required for your role: you will need to have strong experience in print and digital design, combining the two to create and deliver mixed channel campaigns.
You will be working predominantly in Adobe CC 2015, so you will need to be an advanced Photoshop and inDesign power user. You will also be highly experienced with Illustrator. Experience in After Effects/HTML5 would also be useful.
How to ApplyIf you would like to apply, please send a CV, cover letter, and any relevant examples of your work, to email@example.com, quoting ‘Designer’ in the subject line.
Please be aware that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Salary dependent on experience and expectation. Redwood is an equal opportunities employer and therefore emphasises, in accordance with employment law that recruitment and selection decisions will not be made on the grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability or age.