Posted on 4 January 2017
Junior/mid-weight Producer/Project Manager at Kesselskramer LondonJunior/mid-weight Producer/Project Manager
We're looking for a junior/ mid-weight Project Manager/ Producer to join
our team for initially 6 months.
You'll handle the production of all the different types of media, but mostly digital, print, OOH and radio - so versatility is a must! As we're a small agency, you'll be working directly with the strategists, creatives and clients on various campaigns. It's a great chance to get stuck in and get some good work made with some nice people. There's always fun cultural events, openings and interesting things going on because we also run the art gallery book shop bit upstairs.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Managing the team and the suppliers to ensure we stay within scope, time and budget.
- Working closely with the strategist and creatives to deliver a high quality final product.
- Liaising directly with clients on anything relating to the execution of assets during the production phase.
- Responsibility for scoping and managing project budgets, expenditure and cash flow.
- Undertaking day-to-day project administration.
- Reporting internally on progress.
We're looking for people with:
- A minimum of two year's experience managing projects.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and briefs.
- A conscientious and detail oriented mind
- A good ability to prioritise workload and manage resources.
Experience working for an agency is advantageous, but this position would also suit production people from other backgrounds - such as someone from a design company, production house or a project managing role within the cultural sector - who is looking for a change of scene or to dip their toes into the world of advertising.
How to ApplyPlease email your CV/ linkedin, motivation and monthly rate to