Posted on 4 January 2017
Studio Assistant at LarusiStudio assistant. 4 days a weeks. This role has the possibility for future development.
Larusi is a London based niche market brand and premier retailer of vintage rugs and textiles, linens and other unique homewares and has been in the forefront of introducing craft and handmade furnishings in contemporary interior design since 2000.
The ideal candidate will have relevant retail experience and exceptional personal skills that are transferrable to our unique requirements of a highly individualised customer service and curated retail environment. They will have a keen interest in textiles, contemporary design and interiors.
We expect applicants to be flexible, reliable, meticulous and self motivated multi-taskers with great interpersonal skills to support and enhance the operational efficiency of the studio.
• provide our clients with an excellent customer service by telephone, e-mail and in person
• handling customer enquiries
• issuing invoices, purchase orders, shipping orders
• stock and database management
• organising stock, handling deliveries, keeping the studio tidy and organised
• liaising with stylists and journalists for press loans
• assist with sales at the studio
• updating imagery + content on the website
• product photography, image editing with Photoshop
• creating seasonal promotions and marketing e-mails and news
• help produce imagery for use on social media
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proactive and flexible
Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
Good Apple Mac PC skills with a proficiency in word processing software: Open Office/ Pages; and Adobe Creative Cloud: Indesign, Photoshop Acrobat as well as FileMaker Pro database use and social media apps.
Knowledge of and interest in interiors and design trends
Photography and graphic presentation skills is a plus
Experience with CMS/ e-commerce such as Shopify/ Big Cartel is desirable