Posted on 5 January 2017
Account Manager at City PantryAbout City Pantry:
City Pantry is transforming how the smartest companies in London bring teams together through food. We give businesses the food they want in the way they want it through a perfect blend of technology, service and knowledge.
In just two years we have served over 300,000 delicious, locally-made meals from over 150 independent chefs, restaurants and street-food vendors to some of the most exciting companies in London.
We work with spirited start-ups, serious scale-ups and cutting edge corporates, delivering breakfast, lunch or dinner for the boardroom or the whole office. Every day or a special event. With us, shared meals are simple to organise, interesting and tailored to customer needs.
We believe that good food makes a great company.
We are looking for a pro-active, hard working and reliable team member to join our Account Management team. Your goal is to maintain and build great relationships with high value customers and make sure they stay loyal to us. Attention to detail is essential, along with the ability to keep your head when things don’t run to plan. You will truly have to care about your customers and be able to naturally maximise their value by making us (mainly you) first port of call for all of their food needs.
As a City Pantry Account Manager you with be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your customers, attending meetings, keeping regular contact by telephone and email.
- Understanding your customers needs and tailoring menus to suit their requirements
- Helping customers to manage their food budgets to ensure that get maximum value out of the City Pantry service
- Increasing the individual account sales by identifying areas to provide added value to our customers
- Problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise, ensuring that a great customer experience is at the centre of all decisions made
- Providing clear weekly feedback to the rest of the business (including product, sales, marketing and your own team) to ensure that all aspects of the customer experience is improving continuously
- 1yrs experience in a fast paced work environment
- 2:1 from a good university is required
- Love speaking to people each-and-every day, both on the phone, face to face and email.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop long term relationships
- You have a real hunger for success and are able to find creative ways to increase value of accounts
- Strong Attention to Detail
- You get stuff done, consistently and smartly - things move fast here at City Pantry so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible.
WHAT'S ON THE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation package (25-28K DOE + Bonuses)
- Performance based bonus and equity
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Regular lunch from one of our amazing vendors
- Annual education allowance to continue learning
- A great office minutes away from Shoreditch High Street
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE: