Posted on 5 January 2017
Digital Designer – Email and Social at Campus SocietyWe are an exciting, new and well-funded social networking platform, based in London, SW1, developing the next generation application and seeking a new digital designer to join our talented team.
As a designer, you’ll be working on a range of projects daily including HTML email design and development, display ads and other marketing collateral including PR and social media assets.
This person will report directly to CTO and will play a key role in the growth of this new and exciting start-up.The successful candidate must be:A super-talented junior-mid digital designer.
Dynamic, driven and enthusiastic.
Fastidious, with strong attention to crafting detail.
- Experience of email marketing campaigns.
- Front-end HTML responsive email development experience is must, HTML, inline CSS and testing abilities.
- Be an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (CC Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Keynote.
- Experience of MailChimp or Sendgrid or similar.
- A strong online portfolio.
- An understanding of design language systems – colour, typography and modular layout.
- Background in designing marketing collateral including leaflets, display ads, internal communications and other marketing collateral.
- A start-up mentality and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience managing and engaging with communities through social media.
- Animation, flash and motion design.
- Video production and editing.
Experience designing for responsive web and mobile applications is highly desirable.
If you have the right skills and you are looking to be part of a thriving start-up with lots of opportunities, this may be the right role for you.