Posted on 5 January 2017
Senior Graphic Designer at Gabriele SkeltonA brilliant opportunity for the right senior designer. Working with a genuinely lovely bunch of creatives this agency produces corporate design across digital, print and film. This is an international, creative communications agency working tirelessly to maximise engagement with the audiences that matter most to their clients.
You’ll be a master at making the complex clear, the corporate creative, and the message compelling. These guys are built for the fast-moving world of their clients, a unique mix of thinkers, designers, developers and film-makers who take a fresh, creative approach to business issues.
I’m looking for a thoughtful, creative and ambitious Senior Designer who wants to become a core figure at the heart of the team. You’ll need a minimum of seven years’ experience in brand, communications, layout and coming up with sparkly ideas.
• Think creatively about each new project; push the boundaries
• Have demonstrable experience in brand and identity, annual reporting and literature, internal
and employee engagement campaigns and digital communications
• Initiate a project from a Client Director/Account Director/Creative Director briefing
• Able to delegate effectively and provide feedback on work
• Articulate and engaging communication skills
• Be committed to quality and service
Of course you’ll have a jaw-dropping folio that shows off your creative genius. Without question you’ll be able to apply your creativity to ideas-based branding, reporting, employee campaigns and multi-channel marketing communications.
Above all you’ll be energetic, fun to work with and collaborative. You’ll be working with the wider team, fostering a happy productive studio along the way. If this fits your bill I’d like to hear from you.