Posted on 5 January 2017
Copywriter at Hello FreshDo you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great! So do we!
We're HelloFresh, the UK's number 1 recipe box service. Every week, we send thousands of people recipes, together with a box of perfectly portioned ingredients to make those recipes come to life. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the UK cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
As an energetic and highly motivated team, we work tirelessly to make an impact on our customer’s lives and we're succeeding!
As HelloFresh Copywriter you will contribute decisively to the development of our brand in all areas (print, packaging, online, etc.), and the addressing of our customers not only with our delicious dishes but also with passionate words to inspire their cooking.
To us, it is very important that we feel that your profession is your personal passion. That you absolutely burn for the job, that you get hands on every word with love and passion and that you are an absolute perfectionist just like us.
This position is for someone who wants to be a leader with copywriter. You will have the opportunity to craft the language at HelloFresh, so requires a passionate and creative individual with big ambition.
Who you are:
- First of all, you should have a passion for food - because that's what we’re all about.
- You want to be a leader in your role, to take copy and words to a new level.
- You have a passion for the art of words and you always challenge yourself to the next project, always seeking to do it a bit better.
- You have copywriting experience in branding and advertising.
- You are able to develop advertising concepts frequently for social media marketing purposes.
- You are highly creative and imaginative with an eye for detail.
- High knowledge and/or interest in commerce, pop culture, new advertising trends and techniques.
- You know how to develop workshops to educate key people on ways to write and think about words.
- You have a positive attitude - because we love every challenge and want to change the status quo fundamentally. 'Doesn’t work’ does not exist with us.
- To us, it is not important whether you have a degree or a certain education. We are mainly looking for your experience, your personality and your passion.
- Experience in Journalism and editorial writing is a plus.
- You are willing to support our team on a full-time basis.
- You want to change a business through your words
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access after passed probation
- Free breakfast everyday
- Free desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme access after passed probation
- Fantastic social activities including monthly company events (eg. turning the whole office into a crazy gold course - just to name one!)
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- More exciting benefits to be introduced early this year