Posted on 5 January 2017
Digital Designer at Totally CommunicationsAre you a Talented Digital Designer with fantastic design skills, then come and join our expanding design team within our innovative Digital Agency based in Kentish Town, London.
You may be a recent graduate with heaps of potential or you may have a number of year’s commercial experience; at our agency we will offer you a platform to further develop your creative talents and contribute to a variety of diverse and exciting online digital projects.
We are looking for someone who can create clean, intuitive and cutting edge visuals for interfaces, websites, web-based applications and mobile Apps.
Ideally you will have:
• Amazing design skills with digital examples
• Ability to solve problems, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive and determination to bring
them to life
• Someone with a ‘here to help’ ‘can do’ attitude
• Experience working collaboratively within a team as well as being self-led
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility as well as digital trends
• Ability to follow and contribute to design guidelines
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite, Sketch and WordPress would be an advantage
• Excellent Spoken and written English
You will have the opportunity to create visually striking and functional designs for applications and websites, from start to finish; organise complex information in a visual way that is simple, user friendly, logical and clear and you will be involved in design focused, client facing meetings, workshops and scoping sessions.
Why work for Totally Communications?
We are a full service Digital Agency & Software Development Company with offices in both London and Barcelona. We specialising in bespoke web-based application development, mobile App development and website design & development and work with a diverse set of Commercial and 3rd Sector organisations including: NHS, Start-up Loans, BBC, Enterprise Finance, The Masonic Trust, War Memorials Trust, Against Breast Cancer and Crisis at Christmas.
We offer a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals wanting to be part of the company’s ambitious expansion plans and join our friendly in-house team of passionate professionals. We offer a relaxed office environment which comes with not only a games area to think, chill, or blow off steam but complete with games consoles, pool table, table tennis, and endless supply of fruit, drinks and chocolate. We are a sociable team and have regular evenings out, pizza Fridays, as well as out of town trips including abroad.