Posted on 6 January 2017
Senior Graphic Desinger at Agent Marketing• Project and client management by developing an unrivalled understanding of our clients’ businesses and their sector/industries. Using insight and research from our strategy team, you’ll be asked to plan, create and implement brand and design projects that only ever exceed client expectations. Brilliant campaigns for brilliant clients, no less.
• Brand development including researching, mood-boarding, planning and then creating world-class corporate and campaign identities and their accompanying brand guidelines and associated marketing collateral. You’ll also be expected to present to clients, and when necessary their staff, customers and partners.
• Design of concepts for sales pitches and the ability to convey the rationale for the approaches taken and the accompanying narrative effectively.
• Translate client and internal briefs into eye-catching, clever, provoking creative work. Working with clients from across the three sectors, regionally and nationally, to deliver projects including branding, point of sale design, front end web design, animation concepts and visuals etc.
• Remain informed of current design trends, new art techniques and other creative industry matters.
• Brief head of creative and wider team when requested, ensuring that the brief is accurately prepared and in written form at all times. Keep written files of all correspondence relating to briefs, including notes of verbal changes on our online project management system and CRM system.
• Lead a design project through from brief stage right through to completion and as part of this you will be expected to liaise with and manage suppliers on design requirements and provide print-ready artwork. You will also be required to self-critique throughout the design process, working closely with both the head of creative and other team members.
• Getting it perfect by creating eye-catching and pleasing work that looks at typesetting, document layout, vector-based design, retouching and digital illustration. Work that we’ll all be proud of.
• Participating in and leading team and client brainstorms to generate clever, new creative ideas for projects, proposals etc.
• Working with the wider creative team to provide regular updates and feedback. Work across all departments within Agent ensuring effective and efficient lines of communication are delivered.
• Assisting our managing director and business / partnership manager with content for new business pitches and proposals. Attending regular networking events to source new business and connections for both Agent and its clients.
• Giving something back by delivering workshops for young people on our Agent Academy programmes and other causes we support.
You’ll need to have…
• A strong set of values.
• Strong knowledge, expertise in using Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign - in particular. After Effects / Cinema 4D experience would be beneficial.
• An ability to work as part of our strong team, enhancing our culture.
• Fantastic, engaging and confident style of presenting.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of strong experience managing B2B and B2C clients with a proven track record. Freelance, in-house or agency-side welcomed. You’ll have experience of creating stand-out visual concepts, fully-formed brands and adhering to strict branding guidelines.
• Ability to accept challenge and constructive criticism.
• Experience in campaign design and full execution would be beneficial. Expertise in designing for behaviour change campaigns would be advantageous also.
• Ability to project manage, prioritise and deliver against often tight deadlines.
• A strong attention to detail and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously.
• An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
• Excellent administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel).
How to ApplyThe technical part.
The salary for this role is between £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience and ability.
A full benefits package will be made available including in-house yoga, flexible working hours, meditation and monthly massages as part of our Agent Wellbeing programme.
We don’t want to receive just the ‘usual’ CV’s and covering letters. Please make your submission stand out! Show us how you brand yourself! Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the graphic design work you’re most proud of!
Submissions can be emailed to Sarah Pates, PA to the managing director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed / hand delivered to Agent Marketing, 43 Jordan Street, Liverpool, L1 0BW. Please quote:
‘Senior graphic designer – Agent Marketing’
The deadline for submissions is Thursday 26th January at 5pm.
Agent Marketing celebrates diversity and inclusion and is proud to Ban the Box!