Posted on 6 January 2017
Junior Designer at tothepointWe're tothepoint, a Design Week top 100 design consultancy looking for a junior designer to join our team. Based around the corner from Borough Market in an open plan studio and great atmosphere.
We're looking for a proactive designer with at least one years experience in an agency environment, working across print and digital. You’ll have the confidence to grow within our team, share inspirations and push new ideas. You'll be supporting the team on existing projects but based on experience and speed you will work on other projects from initial concept stages right through to final delivery.
• Ability to produce great ideas on your own or with the team
• Experience of working on identities and following corporate guidelines
• Knowledge of artworking and print processes
• Experience of digital beneficial: wordpress, mail programmes and social media
• A passion for good design with attention to detail
• Confidence to discuss ideas and challenge briefs.
• Proficient in Adobe CC programmes (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
How to ApplyIf you’d like to find out more about our work and the team visit www.tothepoint.co.uk
If this sounds like your next design role please email Joanna@tothepoint.co.uk with your CV, pdf portfolio/web link and salary expectations. When responding please let us know where you first saw this ad.
Please note: at the present time we are unable to offer student placements or internship programmes.