Posted on 6 January 2017
Creative Team Manager / Creative Director / Art Director at Mobovida DBA CellularOutfitterYour Mission Should You Choose to Accept:
What we need is a leader with creative vision, some SERIOUS eCommerce, and brand marketing chops that has experience launching and growing brands in the Consumer Electronics or Fast-Fashion accessory space. This position will be both a strategy AND execution role (you need to be able to get your hands dirty and not just be a “paper pusher”).
You will be chartered to rebrand CellularOutfitter and build Mobovida into the sleekest fashion-forward mobile accessories brand on the market. You will be working on gear for phones, wearables, iWatch, drones and more.
In an ever crowded marketplace, we're developing an agile and innovative way utilizing data and digital marketing to ideate, test, deploy and launch products direct to consumer (See our Facebook-driven case study: on.fb.me/1Th0y1C).
- Developing and executing on the creative brand vision for an upstart innovative mobile accessory brand
- Developing the merchandising strategy and assistance with the product development roadmap
- Creating and managing the front-end UI, content and imagery for the website and products
- Creating and building all creative assets for various online and offline marketing channels including social media channel, email marketing, customer loyalty programs, vendor product sheets and more.
- Growth hacking marketing strategies to help build our brand online
Keywords/Buzzwords/Experience that should apply to you:
- 5+ years in fashion accessories or consumer electronics branding & merchandising with a demonstrated history of launching successful brands
- Experience with creative art direction, online branding and websites
- Adobe creative suite expertise (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Photography and Videography experience
- Social Media Savvy (Vine, Instagram, FB, YouTube)
- Digital marketing savvy (Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Email, SEO)
- Content marketing and PR savvy
What's in it for you:
- Help lead the charge and see your creative work and vision DIRECTLY materialize into our brand
- Be part of a lean, agile and enterprising company that has dominated online retail mobile accessories for 14 years
- Unlimited upside potential as far as career path
- Competitive comp, Qtly. KPI bonuses and equity grant
- Driven but chill culture that's keen on personal happiness, enrichment, and personal development
- Great 100% covered medical, dental, vision
- 5 weeks vacation (25 days PTO) + 8 paid holidays!
- AAA Membership
How to ApplySend an email to our Talent Acquisition Manager Ryan Ito and include:
- Link to your online portfolio or PDF portfolio
- Formal Resume
- Cover Letter