Posted on 7 January 2017
Account/project manager at The BarnAccount / Project Manager - eCommerce
The Barn is a specialist in the development and roll out of a market leading eCommerce platform for fashion and luxury brands. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account / Project Manager to join the team.
This is the perfect role for a highly proactive project or account manager looking to develop and further their career with a rapidly growing company.
As an Account / Project Manager, Your role will primarily be working on client projects delivering them from end to end ensuring all aspects of the implementation is delivered at a high level of quality, on time and within the agreed budgets. You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be strong in agile project management methodology, be client-facing and have sound commercial acumen.
Taking ownership of projects and workloads from inception through to completion, you will also provide ongoing support and account management as a whole for clients.
Your duties will include:
* Overall account management and customer service engagement
* Managing workloads and project roll outs end-to-end
* Ensuring workloads and projects run to strict time frames
* Directing developers; relaying requirements precisely following defined company processes
Your skills will include:
* Agile Project Management
* Experience working with development teams
* Experience managing stakeholders/clients (account management)
* Magento / 2.0 and Shopify
* SEO, PPC
* Digital Strategy
* Web Analytics - ROI
* Email Marketing - CRM, Online Advertising
* Customer Journey Mapping and UI knowledge
Highly organised, as an Account / Project Manager, you must have an exceptional eye for detail and strong communication skills, as well as good customer service abilities. Solid problem solving skills are also key.
The right candidate should be adaptable to working to defined company processes, working often to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and be experienced in handling clients and/or agencies with high level expectations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* A minimum of 5 years experience
* An real interest in the fashion and luxury industry
* Knowledge of retail business processes and systems