Posted on 9 January 2017
Creative Designer at GivenABOUT GIVEN
Given London is a brand innovation and sustainability agency. We help our clients build brands that people can really believe in. You’ll be joining an ambitious agency working on brand purpose and responsibility briefs, shaping ideas that matter for people, communities and the wider world. Our team blends marketing, branding and sustainability consulting, with design, digital and creative production. We develop purpose-led strategic, engagement and content solutions for big brand clients including P&G, British Gas, Diageo, TUI and Virgin Media, as well as smaller names and charities.
We’re looking for a Designer to join our team at an exciting time. You’ll work in a vibrant, ideas- led environment, with a brilliant, passionate and creative team of people who share a common vision about the potential of business to be a force for good. It’s a great opportunity to join a business where you can genuinely make a difference and build your profile in one of the most exciting areas of marketing services and brand communications.
Reporting into our Head of Creative Communications and with support from our growing creative team, you’ll be working across a variety big name brands. Day to day, you’ll be:
• Working with senior colleagues to develop brand design concepts, exploring big brand ideas, look and feel and execution
• Applying brand design concepts to create layouts, artwork and digital assets for clients; including corporate and marketing materials, infographics, presentations, websites and animation
• Designing pitch documents, client presentations and workshop materials where creativity and design is needed to help bring thinking and ideas to life
• Contributing ideas to strategy and creative development for clients and pitches, through involvement in brainstorms and creative planning for big brand ideas, innovation ideas, engagement programmes and communications
• Supporting the agency’s marketing plans, helping develop ideas and marketing assets across print and digital
We’re looking for someone with loads of energy, great ideas and an eye for detail, who can hit the ground running. If you...
• Have at least two years’ experience in similar roles or placements; we’re looking for a solid all rounder
• Have a portfolio which demonstrates a brilliant understanding of the brand design process, from concept to execution
• Are up to speed in Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote / PowerPoint, and basic html skills would be a big bonus
• Have a passion for ideas that create positive change. Experience in sustainability / CSR isn’t fundamental but a keen interest definitely is
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines, while keeping up your excellent attention to detail and without getting too stressed out
• Are driven, ambitious and willing to learn
• Are up for mucking in. As a small agency, no two days at Given are ever the same so it’s important that you’re flexible and able to adapt quickly to doing new things
• Are nice (this is the most important one)
Then this could be the job for you!
Starting salary of £25,000, plus a generous bonus scheme. You’ll get 25 days of holiday a year and an extra day off on your birthday.