Posted on 9 January 2017
Middleweight Designer at EffusionWe are looking for a talented and creative Middleweight Designer to join us to assist with a variety of fun and challenging digital, print and brand/identity projects.
It’s a multidisciplinary role but we’re especially interested in your digital experience, we build a lot of websites and we want you to help to take our work further. Experience in building clever and/or organisational CMS driven sites as well as having a keen interest in the web will come in very handy indeed.
We’re looking for someone with a strong portfolio, good agency experience and is enthusiastic & full of creative ideas. You’ll be able to juggle/multitask and work to tight deadlines with great precision and zeal. You will be challenged on multiple projects simultaneously; print, digital and identity work.
With an expanding team, your role will see you engaged on multiple projects simultaneously; you’ll be joining us at an exciting time. We’re smart, hard working and rather fun – so we can offer you a challenging, interesting and rewarding place to work.
Effusion is a design and digital agency based in Bethnal Green – with friendly business principles we work with a variety of charitable, social enterprise and public sector organisations throughout London and further afield.
You'll be working in a team of ten friendly people. We've got great offices – airy, light and modern at the top of an almost four hundred year old building a minute's walk from Bethnal Green tube.
We work together, socialise from time to time and take advantage of our great location next to the park and close to some great pubs and restaurants.
- Graduate level education or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years commercial experience working in a design/digital agency environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation
- Experience in creating compelling visual identities, strong typographic skills
- Experience working collaboratively within a team as well as being self-led
- Right to work in the UK/EU
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility, digital trends and how websites are put together
- Understanding of print production and finishing processes
- A great place to work with fun, smart colleagues
- A competitive salary (£31–£36k) based on experience
- A supportive, collaborative, stimulating and nurturing environment
- 30 days holiday, local gym membership and access to training/further qualifications
- An open minded approach because we like things that work, so we're always interested in finding new ways of doing things differently, better or more creatively like a 4 day working week that we're trialling in the spring
How to ApplyWhat next
Please supply a CV and portfolio (and a link to your website if you have one), which should include a mix of professional work. Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries please contact Ginny Lee, Development Manager at Effusion LLP via email
email@example.com or phone 07545 321031