Posted on 9 January 2017
Senior Designer at EffusionWe are looking for an experienced and highly creative Senior Designer to join us to assist with a variety of digital, print and brand/identity projects.
It’s a multidisciplinary role but we’ll be especially interested in your digital capabilities. We build a lot of websites and we want you to help to take our work further, so experience in designing clever, organisational CMS driven sites as well as having a keen interest in the web would be a key requirement.
We’re looking for someone with a strong visual sense, an analytical mind, a good eye for detail and a portfolio of work to demonstrate this. Someone who thrives on challenge and can work within a tight deadline (when required).
With an expanding team, your role will see you engaged on multiple projects simultaneously; you’ll be joining us at an exciting time. We’re smart, hard working and rather fun – so we can offer you a challenging, interesting and rewarding place to work.
Effusion is a design and digital agency based in Bethnal Green – with friendly business principles we work with a variety of charitable, social enterprise and public sector organisations throughout London and further afield.
You'll be working in a team of ten friendly people. We've got great offices – airy, light and modern at the top of an almost four hundred year old building a minute's walk from Bethnal Green tube.
We work together, socialise from time to time and take advantage of our great location next to the park and close to some great pubs and restaurants.
- Graduate level education or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years commercial experience working in a design/digital agency environment
- Creative flair and proven experience in creating compelling visual identities and strong typographic layouts
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation; ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in all forms
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility, digital trends and how websites are put together
- Experience working collaboratively within a team as well as being self-led
- A good eye for detail
- A genuine interest in broader visual culture
- Right to work in the UK/EU
- Good organisational skills
- Understanding of print production and finishing processes
- An interest in people, society and the issues which affect them
- A great place to work with fun, smart colleagues
- A competitive salary (£37–£43k) based on experience
- A supportive, collaborative, stimulating and nurturing environment
- 30 days holiday, local gym membership and access to training/further qualifications
- An open minded approach because we like things that work, so we're always interested in finding new ways of doing things differently, better or more creatively like a 4 day working week that we're trialling in the spring
How to ApplyWhat next?
Please supply a CV and portfolio (and a link to your website if you have one), which should include a mix of professional work. Send this to email@example.com
If you have any queries please contact Ginny Lee, Development Manager at Effusion LLP via email
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07545 321 031.