Posted on 9 January 2017
Intern at The PlantTHE COMPANY
Launched in 2005, The Plant has grown in size, experience and expertise. Not only do we offer our clients more than just beautiful and effective design, but insights into their business and customer’s behaviour, advice and counselling on strategy, and the capacity to execute brand strategy and identity across all sorts of media.
We work with some great clients that span food, hospitality, arts and culture, including Curzon, EAT, Art Central, BFI, Jamie Oliver and MasterChef.
We are currently on the lookout for a friendly and highly motivated intern to join our studio for 1-3 months, helping out on a variety of exciting projects.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A strong conceptual portfolio
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- Happy to undertake a variety of activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- A passion for all things design
- Provide support to the Creative Director, Designers and Project Manager
- Research and studio admin
- Assist in Social Media
- Assist in the development of designs
This is a paid placement with the possibility of employment in the future.
How to ApplyIf you think you can do all of the above with a smile on your face then get in touch.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and a couple of paragraphs telling us why you think you would be ideally suited to the role.