Posted on 10 January 2017
Junior-Mid-weight In-house Designer at EdgeWe’re taking a fresh approach this year, about to unveil a fresh new look and have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic designer to come and join our graphics team.
You will become brand guardian of all the in-house collateral, ensuring a high-quality output is achieved across channels, and take real pride in how your work is presented.
Alongside the senior team, you will be a key player in the creation of pitch responses; you enjoy creative strategy, have evident copywriting skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
You are pro-actively market and trend aware, know a great image when you see one and are social-media savvy.
This is a hands-on role in a busy studio environment, requiring excellent organisational and time management skills. There are lots of diverse projects to work on, with high stature clients, and you will be essential in the coordination of graphic assets across the studio.
We are a close-knit team of architects, interior & graphic designers, creating engaging spaces in workplace, retail & leisure. Based in London Bridge, we offer lots of opportunity to develop and progress the career of someone who evidently wants to get stuck in.
Responsibilities will include:
• Collaboratively responding to client briefs with members of the Graphic, Interior & Senior teams
• Confidently communicating ideas in written, verbal & visual forms
• Working with Senior teams to design and co-ordinate pitch responses
• Being actively aware of market & trend insights, and sharing them with the wider team
• Keeping our digital channels up-to-date with fresh content, managing updates to our new website (currently under construction)
• Briefing, co-ordinating and attending photo shoots
• Co-ordinating visual submissions to awards and press
• Image bank management and editing
• Overall, helping to maintain a high quality outward facing brand image for Edge
• Absolute minimum of 1 year full-time in industry
• Evident copywriting skills
• Good working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• A can-do, will-try, team player attitude
How to ApplyApply with a short covering letter explaining why you suit this role, your CV, and relevant, edited highlights of your portfolio (under 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sell yourself! We look forward to hearing from you...