Posted on 10 January 2017
Marketing & Ecommerce Assistant at October Communications LtdAbout you
You should have a passion for design, be a good communicator, self-motivated and be willing to work in a dynamic and exciting young company.
Your personality and qualifications:
● Interest and some experience in a marketing role
● Project management and good timekeeping skills
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Basic design skills (Photoshop), Search Engine Optimisation, Google Adwords and email marketing experience
● Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
Working on projects with some of the best British design companies you will help with the daily tasks of running digital marketing projects.
You will be extremely computer literate, and have used Photoshop to prepare campaign artwork in previous roles.
In this role you will spend a lot of time using Microsoft Excel and Google Docs along with web apps to manage online presences.
The role would consist of a balanced mixture of the following tasks:
1. updating products and content on client websites
2. performing Search Engine Optimisation tasks for clients
3. analysing data and reporting to the Director
4. planning monthly campaigns for Google Adwords and Email marketing
5. supporting the PR & Social Media executive on campaign implementation
6. reporting data to clients each month