Posted on 10 January 2017
Recruitment Editorial Assistant at Dezeen JobsDezeen is officially the world's most visited online design magazine, and we’re offering an exciting opportunity for a recruitment editorial assistant to join our Dezeen Jobs team in Hoxton, London.
Working with our in-house editorial, sales and marketing teams, the successful candidate will support our editorial and commercial operations for Dezeen Jobs by:
- editing and publishing job adverts
- managing Dezeen Jobs social media channels and growing followers in line with strategic growth targets
- preparing daily ‘job of the day’ posts for dezeen.com
- maintaining and managing the Dezeenjobs.com website
- contacting and liaising with existing clients to maintain long-term, professional relationships
- answering the phones and dealing with all job-related enquiries, including preparing invoices
- researching potential new advertisers and generating leads for our sales team
- supporting the team to increase job ad sales
- admin duties
- implementing an editorial series on Dezeen Jobs
We are looking for a graduate with proven writing experience. Candidates with evidence of journalistic training are preferred. A commitment to providing great customer service plus a determination to grow Dezeen Jobs as a platform is essential. The ideal candidate will also come with bags of recruitment-related editorial ideas and the initiative to drive them forward.
Ideally the candidate will have up-to-date knowledge of key social media platforms and of best practice in optimising content for search.
Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Wordpress would be an advantage.
You’ll represent Dezeen at various industry events to promote Dezeen Jobs and build lasting relationships, so having great interpersonal skills will be an advantage.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and proactive recent graduate, who will tackle the role with enthusiasm and really make it their own.