Posted on 10 January 2017
Vendor Acquisition Executive at City PantryDESCRIPTION
City Pantry is transforming how the smartest companies in London bring teams together through food. We give businesses the food they want in the way they want it through a perfect blend of technology, service and knowledge.
In just two years we have served over 300,000 delicious, locally-made meals from over 150 independent chefs, restaurants and street-food vendors to some of the most exciting companies in London.
We work with spirited start-ups, serious scale-ups and cutting edge corporates, delivering breakfast, lunch or dinner for the boardroom or the whole office. Every day or a special event. With us, shared meals are simple to organise, interesting and tailored to customer needs.
We believe that good food makes a great company.
You’ll work within a fast paced and growing team, have a passion for food as well as technology, and be responsible for pitching potential City Pantry vendors - some of the most delicious independent restaurants, street food vendors and caterers London has to offer(!) and leading them through the onboarding process.
Once they’re on the City Pantry platform, you’ll analyse, accelerate and manage their growth with us through their first couple of months; advising on everything from menu development to the dynamics of group lunch. It is a crucial role that will enable those businesses to scale with us and provide an exceptional catering experience.
What you’ll be doing;
- Identify and prospect potential City Pantry vendors
- Consistently hit targets for bringing on new vendors every month
- Lead the vendor through the onboarding process
- Work with vendors to develop packages that align to trends and customer needs
- Use food knowledge combined with data to curate the food offering
- Monitor vendor performance in the first 3 months with City Pantry and communicate with vendors to manage any areas of improvement necessary
- Work with ops and sales to ensure that vendors are appropriately trained to consistently deliver a great product
- 1-3 yrs Experience in sales (to restaurants is a bonus)
- Love speaking to new people each-and-every day, both on the phone and face to face.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop long term relationships
- You have a real hunger for success and smashing targets
- You have a passion for food
- You get stuff done, consistently and smartly - things move fast here at City Pantry so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary (GBP 25-30K PA)
- Lunch every day from one of our vendors
- Flexible hours and holiday
- Annual learning allowance
- ‘Gin and Learn’ sessions every Friday
- Office yoga lessons
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE