Posted on 10 January 2017
Retail Creative Artworker at TopshopOur Global Vision is to be the worlds fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join the TOPSHOP Creative Studio team. We are looking for candidates who have experience in artworking photographics across varying formats, preferably with some Retail experience.
As Creative Artworker at TOPSHOP you will report to the Senior Retail Designer working as part of the Creative Studio, focusing on graphic design for our retail environment. You will also work closely with our Head of Creative and our VM Team.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
The role focuses on every printed aspect of graphic design in our Retail environment including: new store openings, hoardings in-store signage graphic, POS and Sale graphics, monthly store image updates and printed window schemes.
The role is artwork heavy, it involves translating a design and artworking it into various sizes and formats for bespoke shop fits plus creating visuals to show how these should look in situ.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with an excellent typographic and layout skills, a creative eye, passion for graphic design, who have previously established experience within an artwork role.
• The chosen candidate will report in the Senior Retail Designer and work closely with our visual / retail team.
• They will take briefs and implement a chosen concept across various formats
• They will work independently on projects but with the support of the rest of the team.
• Instrumental in maintaining consistency and developing the visual language of Topshop across printed materials.
• To work with the other teams within the brand to ensure consistency in the way that it is portrayed.
• Excellent Mac CC skills
• Excellent artworking skills
• Excellent typographic and layout skills
• Good repro, production & print knowledge
• Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
• Highly organised, self motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Good leadership skills, managing and nurturing a team
• Thrives on fast past environment
• Love of fashion
• Fashion Retail experience – a plus but not essential
• Proven Studio experience – 3+ years
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday
• 25% discount across all Arcadia brands
• Stakeholder pension Scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Flexible reward package
... and much more