Posted on 11 January 2017
Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer at Leading Premiership Football ClubVideo Editor/Motion Graphics Design Internship, Leading Premiership Football Club, Central London
Contract Type: 3 Month Internship
We are a Premier League Football Club and market leader within the sports industry. A placement with us offers a unique insight into the exciting and fast-paced world of the sports marketing industry and the opportunity to learn about the operations of a major sports club.
We are looking for a passionate & proactive moving image creative to join our design team on a full time basis for a 3 month placement. The internship will involve supporting the video team on a wide range of editing and motion graphics projects. If you’re eager to learn and aren't afraid to dive into a challenge, this is a great opportunity to grow and build your creative skills.
This role would suit a recent graduate with a degree in a moving image related course.
• Experience across the Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Premier Pro and After Effects
• Experience with DSLR filming
• Highly motivated with strong organisational and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and meticulous approach to delivery of all creative
• Cheerful, positive and enthusiastic personality
• Flexible attitude, willingness to learn and take on board constructive criticism
How to ApplyPlease send your CV, portfolio and five reasons why you should be considered for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be able to provide documentary proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.