Posted on 11 January 2017
Graphic Designer junior / midweight at Sonder Design LtdSonder Design are developing their design team and we are looking to add a full-time Graphic Designer.
You need to be positive and independent in your thinking.
This role is for a creative with a passion for design, a keen eye for the detail, accompanied with excellent organisational skills.
Day-to-day, you’ll be involved in all things ‘brand' – from researching through to coming up with visual styles, to flexing your creative muscles on a whole bunch of promotional stuff.
If this sounds like a future for you then you could be just the fellow designer we’re after.
Your job will be to:
• Develop creative concepts for pitches and proposals
• Present your ideas for design and creative execution
• Brief suppliers to get the best for us & our clients.
• Work closely with the other Designers and Design Director to ensure consistency across all projects
• Have a passion for technology and design to ensure we keep ahead of the game
• Liaise with clients from initial stages to completion of projects
Skills & experience necessary for this role:
• Minimum 1 years agency experience
• A creative and proficient portfolio
• Ability to manage your time to deliver great design & artwork hitting deadlines
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign)
• Strong typographic knowledge
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and a willingness and desire to learn, grow and move forward with in the team.
• It would be great if you have an interest and experience in things like photography, motion graphics (ie: After Effects) and videography, but this isn’t essential.
You’ll feel right at home if:
• You like all aspects of the design world
• You like to spend time on 2 wheels.
• You like drinking a lot of tea & coffee and equally enjoy making it!
• Full Time Position
• Based in Nottingham
• Salary D.O.E
• Application Deadline: January end
How to ApplySend over your CV (including links to your portfolio) and a cover letter which tells us a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
including a couple of compelling reasons why you’d make a great addition to our team.