Posted on 11 January 2017
Account/Project Manager at White Bear StudioWe are looking for a new bear to join the bear cave.
We are keen to find an extremely organised, enthusiastic, intelligent project manager to join our close-knit design studio with a positive attitude and bright personality. We are building our core team rapidly and want a very ambitious person to dive right in, get involved and help build the vision.
We are looking for someone who knows how to get the best out of our clients. Someone with at least 2/3 years experience within a similar role but most importantly who has an appreciation of design. Your role will be varied: overseeing workflow and time management; dealing with clients; liaising with suppliers and being responsible for managing projects. Have a solution (rather than problems) orientated attitude, and be excited by new challenges and not daunted by the unknown. You will know how to work well in a small team and understand the ethos of wearing many hats.
Things that would be lovely…
- Curiosity with oodles of potential
- Track record ensuring all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to expectation.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Ability to collate and instruct structured feedback
- Ability to look for opportunities with both existing and new clientele
- Super, amazing organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Be a strategic thinker and offer a strategic understanding of client requirements
- Experience delivering a wide array of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Potentially previous experience at a Top 50 branding agency
- Knowledge of marketing
- The fire to help to build a small studio and realize a vision
How to ApplyPlease send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com referencing Account/Project management in your subject line.
Please indicate salary expectations in your application.