Posted on 10 February 2017
Brand Content Editor at PapierFounded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, Soho-based start-up, which has raised £3.5 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for a driven and talented content creator to launch and manage a new content channel for the brand, which will position Papier as the “go-to” on all things stationery, art and design, and reflect the brand’s core principles.
Joining a small but highly motivated team (with a penchant for cake), the position is integral in establishing Papier as the leading online brand in personalised printing; in addition to reinforcing the brand’s core values, the new content channel will aid marketing efforts by improving SEO as well as provide additional content for social channels and emails.
The position will report into the Marketing Director and CEO but will have autonomy and independence in building & managing the channel.
• For launch, work closely with Marketing Director and Creative Director to define the channel’s core principles & message, and the tech team and CEO to develop and implement channel style and layout.
• Develop a content strategy for the channel and an editorial calendar that is aligned with the marketing calendar.
• Source and/or create engaging and original, high quality content that will attract new audiences to Papier, inspire readers and inform and delight our customers. The channel can cover a broad range of subjects, from editorial (e.g. interviews with artists, reviews of exhibitions) to tutorial (e.g wedding table styling how-to’s, invitation etiquette).
• Liaise with Creative Director on planning photo shoots where necessary and always ensure brand consistency is maintained.
• Optimise content for SEO and lead generation.
• In addition, support the Marketing Director on copy and content across all marketing channels, from email to social, as well as PR.
• Use reporting tools to analyse channel traffic, performance and user engagement – you will be expected to hit certain targets to be agreed from the outset.
This position requires someone who is:
• detail-oriented, able to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated and highly organised.
• a great communicator who is highly creative and has excellent writing and communication skills.
• culturally engaged - you will be expected to stay up-to-date with cultural events, and online developments with the goal of generating new and novel ideas.
• Competitive salary
• A £40 monthly allowance to spend on cultural activities (e.g. theatre/gallery/exhibition tickets)
• Regular team lunches/breakfasts and cultural excursions
• A very relaxed, friendly and informal office environment
• Soho office location