Posted on 16 February 2017
Junior designer at Brilliant NoiseThis is a unique opportunity for an entry level designer to work with international brands at a global scale. You will play an influential role in the creative process from start to finish.
As a junior designer, you’ll be an important member of our busy creative team. Working closely with all areas of the business, you will be an advocate for creativity, design and conceptual thinking. You will function as a key part of interdisciplinary teams, communicating stories through a variety of online and offline mediums.
You’ll be comfortable switching between digital and print, and happiest when creating beautiful and engaging design. You are not afraid of venturing into new areas to explore the very best ideas, and have a desire to learn new skills and challenge yourself daily. You're interested in what drives people's behaviour, and understand the relevance of data and strategy.
- Working as part of the creative team to support delivery of client and internal projects
- Working closely with interdisciplinary teams, to help bring projects to life through personas, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Working with our marketing team to tell our stories, and playing a key part in creating branding and printed assets
- Creating assets for social platforms, both for our brand and for clients
- Supporting pitches and helping to translate complex ideas into simple visuals
- Working alongside developers and creative team to form the look and feel of digital projects
The ideal candidate:
- Is just starting out in their design career, and is looking to gain experience with an ambitious company working with global clients
- Has a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Is experienced in artwork production - they know how to communicate with suppliers and prepare files for print
- Understands social media - is confident using Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Possesses strong layout and typography skills
- Has a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, but knowledge of Premiere or Aftereffects would be beneficial
- Is a natural multi-tasker - is comfortable switching from one task to another on multiple projects
- Has a passion for design and digital, and keeps on top of current and emerging trends
- Thinks on their feet
- Is a natural problem solver
- Knows how important good creative thinking is and the impact it can have on all aspects of the project
- Remains calm under pressure
- Is comfortable working to strict deadlines
How to ApplySubmit your CV, cover letter, and examples of work by completing the following typeform: brilliantnoise.typeform.com/to/Eeoj6M
The closing date is Sunday 5th March 2017.
We do not work with agencies - and if we ever decide we want to, we'll approach you.
Working at Brilliant Noise
Opportunity to work across varied teams and projects with exciting clients in the UK and internationally.
Competitive salaries and bonuses.
25 days holiday a year, increasing the longer you work here.
A focus on wellness and flexible ways of working.
Light, bright offices right next to Brighton station.
Beer o’ clock on Fridays, free nuts and fruit, great coffee, fantastic colleagues, and lots of exciting things coming up in 2017.