Posted on 16 February 2017
Design Strategist at PeasDesign Strategist at a Creative Agency
This design focused creative agency works across Product Design, Art Direction, Branding, Strategy, Trend & Insight and Packaging. Clients cover Consumer Electronics, FMCG, sportsbrands, airlines hospoitality and much more. Based in lovely, open planned London offices my client is now looking for a Design Strategist to add to its growing team.
The Role of the Design Strategist
The agency are looking for a Design Strategist who is great at simplifying, structuring and explaining. They are looking for someone who can bridge the gap between strategic thinking and creative doing. Someone who can explain design to non-designers and loves working closely with other creative disciplines.
• The Design Strategist will be discovering insights that inspire and provoke
• Defining the strategic direction of global brands and products
• Developing propositions, principles and brand philosophies
• Delivering presentations that convince and compel
The Requirements for this Design Strategist
• Previous experience as a Strategist in a fast-paced creative agency
• An understanding of the consultancy business model
• Experience of contributing creatively to multiple projects
• Client facing
• Knowledge of Adobe 2D design software
The successful candidate can expect to work on global projects on world-class work, with a competitive salary and generous bonus and benefits package.
Salary is very much dependent on experience ranging from £27k- £45k + bonus.