Posted on 16 February 2017
Marketing Comms Internship at The Octopus GroupAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time marketing comms intern to join us for six months. Your day-to-day role will involve supporting the Marketing Manager giving you full exposure to all the intricacies of how we market Octopus Group to B2B PR and marketing directors. You will support the team by developing marketing comms initiatives, such as press releases, by-lines and also collaborating on all marketing collateral. We want to hire a bright and ambitious marketing comms intern who is eager to learn. Named as an agency of the future by the PRCA and nominated for a host of awards by The Drum and B2B Marketing, you will be working for an agency on the cutting edge of the B2B space.
For the right applicant we are keen to consider them for a permanent opportunity within the Sales & Marketing team.
Day to day tasks include:
1. Content creation to engage a B2B audience ranging from contract wins, new appointments, news announcements, corporate profile pieces and marketing collateral across marketing, PR and business media
2. Co-ordinating the creation of marketing collateral with the Marketing Manager and the content & design team
3. Support the team in co-ordinating and promoting Octopus Group events – a combination of dinners, breakfast networking events and occasional exhibitions
4. Help to maintain various marketing and new business databases
5. Perform ad hoc research tasks to support the Marketing Manager