Posted on 24 February 2017
Digital Copywriter at RedsofaBased in our London office, this position is an exciting mix of social and creative marketing.
We’re looking for a ball of energy. A writer with 3+ years agency experience. Someone who knows their way around financial clients but is also comfortable creating surprising conceptual thinking and writing interesting online experiences.
You’ll work with a young lively Art Director and as an individual writer for the London team. The agency is home to coders, designers, creatives and strategic thinkers all working together across 3 offices across the UK. It’s an exciting time and we want to grow this team into something special. We’re not interested in egos, we just want good people to do good work and enjoy themselves while doing it.
• Writing engaging and relevant marketing communications, including emails, web banners, social, direct mail and integrated campaigns.
• Creating surprising and exciting creative solutions.
• Working with an Art Director to produce concepts.
• Be part of an exciting team and help it to grow.
• Checking your own and others’ copy for accuracy and brand compliance.
• Presenting concepts and/or copy directly to clients.
• Receiving copy comments directly from client.
• Embrace technology and innovation.
• Keeping up-to-date with what’s going on in the industry.
• Attending training courses, research visits and marketing events when appropriate.