Posted on 27 February 2017
Freelance Creative at Drew LondonFreelance
£200-250pd dependent on experience
About the role
We are an independent creative agency that draws upon wide-ranging multidisciplinary talent to deliver beautiful work that earns exceptional results for our clients.
It’s an exciting time for us, and as such we’re looking to broaden our net of capable freelancers. You’ll have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects to fixed budget and timescales within a fast moving agency environment. You’ll be based in our London office working directly with our team.
Having won two large contracts we are anticipating that the studio will get busier over the coming months. We’d be looking to grow the team over this coming year, for the essence of speed we are seeking capable and enthusiastic freelancers used to working across the print and digital environment.
• Exceptional awareness, and continuous excitement of the industry around them
• Experience in working to creative briefs
• Happy to work on multiple projects, from print to digital
• A good knowledge of print and digital processes
• An eye for detail and quality
• Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiar with project tools including Trello, Slack, FreeAgent & Google Docs
• Tidy and methodical working
• Establishing, managing and delivering beautiful win in line with and exceeding the quality Drew London deliver
• You will be briefed by our creative director, you’ll have the ability to ask insightful questions and keeping the studio up to speed on your development
We are a small (but perfectly formed) agency of experts, based in the Old Street/Clerkenwell area. Driven by creativity – we believe there is always a new way, a fresh perspective or a brilliant idea to discover and deliver.
We are more than just a supplier; we are creative partners to our clients, always in it for the long haul/ We are proud to have retained clients for over 10 years due to excellent customer service alongside an appetite for learning new tools and techniques.
Culture-driven, we believe happiness comes first, offering flexible working hours, #DrewLearns and duvet days to ensure that work/life balance isn’t compromised. Overtime isn’t a word in our vocabulary.
We have an eclectic range of interests and pastimes and are looking for a good team player. Sociable and with great taste in music, we hope that you will become an active character within our team and if you also have a love of animals (particularly small dogs called Spike) then so much the better.
How to ApplyPlease submit this form drewlondon.typeform.com/to/z4fkAD