Posted on 2 March 2017
New Business Executive at Studio HansaStudio Hansa is a cutting-edge motion and visual content company delivering ambitious and impactful work to progressive brands and agencies.
We are a close-knit studio looking for someone with a positive attitude and bright personality to work with our team and build relationships with new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be young and full of enthusiasm possessing a strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy networking and meeting new contacts. You should be at ease with public speaking and presenting and have a big motivation for sales, prospecting and sales planning. You will be highly organised, possess excellent time management and communication skills as well the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Your role will be varied overseeing workflow and time management; dealing with any client queries and being responsible for managing projects. We’ll also expect you to help keep the studio ticking over and well stocked, providing the supplies our team needs and answering the phone.
We believe in growing our own - It would be great if you have a year or two’s experience working in a creative agency/production company but if you believe you can make a difference and own this role, we’re happy to hear from you.
Most of all you’ll need to be switched-on, organised, friendly, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
Requirements and responsibilities :
- Present new work and enhance existing client / collaborator relationships
- Work with Producers and other colleagues to meet client needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client meetings on a regular basis
- Help the team to design programs in order to increase lead flow and create pipeline
- Planning and organising multiple projects at the same time
- Acting as first point of contact for new business enquiries
- Client retention and management of CRM
- Attend major industry events and functions, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Promote capabilities of Studio Hansa with existing and new client
- A good awareness of current challenges and opportunities
- Look for potential opportunities outside existing territories
- Create, negotiate and close new business sales
- Devise and implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- Co-ordinative travel, accommodation, work permits and visas for the crew
- Preparing and distributing shooting schedules and call sheets
- Assist with newsletters and presentations
- Willingness to travel
- The fire to help strengthen the studio and realise a vision
How to ApplyPlease email a cover letter and CV with New Business Executive in the subject line to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we apologise if we only get back to successful applicants.