Posted on 2 March 2017
Account Manager - CRM at FEEDThe Account Managers role:
As a CRM Account Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients and overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated campaigns for a well known health club.
You will be required to manage client briefs from start to finish, planning, assigning and reviewing creative and managing the overall agency workload in partnership with other members of Client Services and the senior design team.
You will be working closely with strategy & planning, designers, copywriters, developers and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries; which are profitable without compromising the creative integrity. Therefore, you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process. You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
Day to day responsibilities:
• To project manage all elements of the CRM delivery for a client from Insight & planning of the campaigns through to the creative briefing & execution.
• To report results back to clients with recommendations on how results can change marketing going forward.
• To liaise with clients and manage their expectations.
• To re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage
workloads of the team
• To ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting Feed values/brand.
• To build a full understanding of the clients’ business, strategies, objectives, brand,
audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser.
• To build excellent working relationships with key clients – regular meetings, planning,
• To work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals as well as all content production for clients.
• To continually challenge and push for the best creative and strategic results for the client, and to understand “test and learn” and the importance of measurement.
• To ensure a good knowledge of all Feed products and services and actively promote them
Skills and experience:
• Demonstrable agency account management experience.
• Excellent client facing and presentation skills.
• A good facilitator.
• Ability to work on your own and in a team.
• A personable individual.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to build strong colleague and client relationships.
• A real understanding of how CRM fits into the overall Marketing proposition and again how these apply to the Client and sector in question.
• An understanding of Digital channels.
• Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
• Highly motivated.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Understanding of the production & interactive processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Superb planning and organisation skills.
• Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships.
• Manage budgets and timelines.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.