Posted on 3 March 2017
Artist Manager at Wren ArtistsWren Artists is an up & coming London based creative artists management agency – representing some of the most exciting photographers in the current market. Having launched in 2015, the agency is going through a period of growth, and we are looking for an Agent to join the team. The role will be focused on new business, working alongside the director to grow the agencies profile & revenue.
In a market saturated with photographers, our aim is to differentiate the agency & each of our photographers’ visual personality, using imaginative approaches to our marketing & communication strategies. We are looking for someone who will share the team’s ambition & enthusiasm in this. The ideal candidate must be naturally driven, and has experience in working in the creative industry, with established contacts in the advertising, editorial and fashion market.
- Industry experience & awareness essential
- Confident use of all social media platforms incl. scheduling programs
- Experience in building & maintaining business relationships
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Driven & able to work both autonomously and as an integral part of the team
- Attention to detail & willingness to learn is a must
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion
- Mac literate, programs including: Daylite 6 (CRM), Excell, InDesign (basic), Photoshop(basic), Mailchimp (or similar)
- Research & identification of new business leads, with a creative focus to ensure the agencies efforts are focused in the suitable areas.
- Booking of agency meetings with both existing relationships & new business opportunities.
- Updating & maintaining office CRM & project management system (Daylite 6) and recognising / implementing new workflows.
- Updating and creation of engaging marketing materials incl. Newsletters, Social Media, Direct Mail.
- Analysing marketing effort results.
- Assisting with client briefs, creating bespoke presentations for clients (both for specific job pitches & relationship pitches)