Posted on 3 March 2017
Junior Digital Designer at WallisBe part of the team:
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
About the role:
The digital design team is responsible for the creation of all online assets including: UK website, International websites, mobile site, apps, features, video, online photo shoots, emails, affiliate banners and social media.
A Junior Digital Designer is required to produce artwork across all channels. An eye for detail, love of design, typography, photography and fashion is necessary as is experience working in a busy, fast-paced Digital environment.
For this role you will have skills and experience in web design (including mobile), Photoshop, content management systems, and an interest in multimedia.
What you’ll be doing:
- Follow production briefs to produce day-to-day online and mobile artwork including: Email newsletters, Site homepages, banners and features, Marketing collateral including affiliate banners
- Manage response to feedback and amends
- Adhere to ‘look and feel’ for all ecommerce communications and product presentation in line with Brand creative
- Ensure output conforms to best practice for device/web standards
- Liaise with and support creative team to ensure offline creative (eg store graphics) is translated into online environment.
- Design clear, commercial and effective ecommerce communications taking input from key stakeholders
- Conduct frequent SWOT against competitors
- QA of all design elements
- Follow all required sign-off procedures for any work
- Passion for fashion, digital savvy and creative flair
- High attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Works with others and communicates effectively with key interfaces
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results