Posted on 3 March 2017
Senior Graphic Designer at STA TravelAs Senior Graphic Designer, this role will give you the opportunity to join a Global, fast-paced Creative Studio team, creating a large and varied number of print and digital assets to support STA Travel’s products, partnerships and campaigns.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you'll play an integral role in our Creative team, working closely with other departments and teams to produce high quality and visually compelling assets, bringing briefs to life and ensuring projects are prepared for print and/or digital platforms.
Within this role you will be responsible for working on a wide range of projects including campaigns, vehicle wraps, web assets, editorial, and large print formats for store fit outs. Making sure that the STA Travel brand is applied consistently, improving brand awareness, innovation and visibility, and helping create a clean, consistent end product, that enhances the STA Travel brand and core values.
We are looking for someone who is confident at presenting their ideas and decisions to team members and stakeholders. They have exceptional eye for detail, with a passion for both print and digital and have a working knowledge of current and emerging design trends.
Some basic animation skills are also a plus, although not essential
- 5+ years experience
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (mainly Photoshop, llustrator, inDesign)
- A strong portfolio that shows a variety of styles and demonstrations you can present your work in a compelling way.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to think quickly, plan and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Pro-active ‘can do’ attitude to your work and keen to learn and develop.
- Good English skills, including spelling and punctuation.
- Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in Graphic design or similar relevant design discipline.