Posted on 3 March 2017
Designer at Mint DigitalWe are looking for a designer who wants to learn and make an impact.
You will need to be comfortable working throughout the lifespan of a project, from initial sketches to launch. You will need to take ownership and work closely with others to strive for digital products with maximum impact.
The design team at Mint is responsible for all stages of design including product thinking, user research, prototyping, testing, interaction design and visual design.
Don’t worry if the criteria doesn’t fit you perfectly; we are not a big agency and our design team is small, so we are looking for someone who fits well with the team and what we’re trying to achieve rather than someone who checks all the boxes.
It would be great if you had:
- 2-3 years of industry experience designing digital products
- Interaction and visual design
- Experience of rapidly prototyping and testing ideas, getting stuff out there, iterating and learning what sticks
- A user-centred approach to design
And even greater if you also had:
- Experience of working with multiple-stakeholders (clients, developers, sales & marketing) in teams and having delivered great results
- Willingness or an interest in balancing production work with project delivery