Posted on 3 March 2017
Agent Assistant at EastEast is seeking a driven, self-motivated addition to our team to act as an Agent Assistant. Must have excellent design and presentation skills, a passion for photography, interest in editorial and advertising, and exceptional organisational skills.
You would also be responsible for updating and maintaining our website, social media and providing IT support for the entire agency.
- Assisting Photography, Set Design, and Styling Agents
- Managing the website and East’s social media presence
- Uploading and archiving digital images
- Solving any problems on our Mac network
- Maintaining artists’ portfolios
- Preparing newsletters
- Implementing new social media initiatives for the agency
- General office admin
Required Advanced knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Administering Mac Computers - Essential
We will need to see evidence of this on your CV to interview.
Role suitable for an exceptionally organised Art & Design degree graduate with a great eye for design, a love of computers, a desire to learn and a passion to succeed.
Only applicants who tailor their CV and highlight how they directly match what we are looking for will be considered.