Posted on 3 March 2017
Growth Marketing Manager at BoordsWe're looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. This is the perfect job for an ambitious all-round marketing superstar. In this cross-functional role, your primary responsibility will be to grow our user base across Boords.
Why work with us?
The Boords story started as a conversation over a burger between Tom Judd and James Chambers, the co-founders of award-winning London animation studio, Animade. Tom, complaining about the laborious and time-consuming process of storyboarding and James quietly taking it all on board... then the lightbulb moment occurred: Boords. Storyboarding made simple! Boords has completely transformed our workflow and we hope it is something that will help other creatives save time, heartache... and the occasional desire to break a computer.
We are inviting you to be part of our Boords family to work closely with the leadership team at Boords. This is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role in terms of Boords’ growth and success.
This is the perfect job for an ambitious all-round marketing superstar. In this cross-functional role, your primary responsibility will be to grow our user base across Boords. We're looking for someone who is creative and isn't afraid of doing something different to grow and retain users. This is a hands-on position that combines creativity and analytics to understand and grow our clients and users. You will drive, manage and test user conversion, activation and engagement by deploying data-driven growth tactics and strategy. This is a unique role for someone who is truly passionate about growing an online business through cutting edge marketing techniques.
Role and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to develop marketing campaigns
- Execute campaigns and monitor their success
- Identify and follow up on leads
- Assist in updating our brand voice and personality
- Create a product strategy to facilitate growth and experiment to gather actionable insights on user behavior and find opportunities for growth
- Research our users and competitors to develop a product that people love
- Track performance and iterate quickly to optimise funnels, channels, campaigns, creatives, messaging, etc.
- Maximize potential of both free and paid channels to deliver highest ROI
- Uncover creative and non-traditional means to find and capture untapped sources of traffic
- Disciplined to follow a process of prioritising ideas (your own ideas and others in the company), testing these, and being analytical enough to know which tested growth drivers to keep and which ones to cut
Essential technical skills required:
- Experience in print, online, social media, TV, radio, podcast and guerilla marketing practices
- Demonstrable experience driving growth and understanding of growth strategy and execution
- An avid smartphone app user with strong knowledge of mobile and social platforms and trends
- Background in digital and social media marketing including familiarity with web analytics and Google Analytics
- Ability to think analytically and creatively and be able to quickly adapt to changing situations and contexts
- Ability to develop strong contacts in several industries
Essential broader skills required:
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Learns fast and adapts
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Envision big picture goals and identify the steps needed to achieve them
- Good organisation
- Positive and fun to be around whether in the trenches or on the slopes
- Team player
- Willingness and desire to learn with a young company
- Strategical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Good work/life balance – fixed working hours (9am to 6pm)
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- All you can drink Nespresso
- Foosball table
- Team away days and trips. Last year we hired a villa in Tuscany!
- Monthly team building activities organised by our ‘culture captains’
- Incredible studio atmosphere and team spirit
- Boords hoody jobsboard/images/smileys/grin.gif" width="19" height="19" alt="grin" style="border:0;" />
How to ApplyIf the above sounds of interest please get in touch at email@example.com with:
A cover letter
An example of one of the most successful and creative marketing tasks you’ve executed, demonstrating the personality and passion you could bring to Boords
Deadline for submissions is 31 March 2017. Best of luck!