Posted on 7 March 2017
Senior Digital Producer at Human After AllHuman After All is a London based creative agency and we’re looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join our project management and production team.
Our production team ensures the smooth running of our projects and are the key point of contact with our clients. You will be responsible for managing project progress in accordance with the timeline set out and you will work with the creative team and creative directors to brief in and schedule work for the studio.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years experience in a client servicing role and be comfortable working with designers. You will be a professional and friendly communicator, have a cool head, a great understanding of the creative process (specifically around large/complex digital projects) and of digital content strategy.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Establishing the scope of work and providing quotes for new projects
- Contributing to pitch proposals
- Managing the smooth and timely delivery of projects, including oversight of budgets and timelines
- Scheduling the studio workflow to ensure deadlines can be met and sourcing freelance support when required
- Client liaison, ensuring clients are aware of project progress