Posted on 7 March 2017
In-house Designer at Rude HealthWould you like to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative, urban health food business in SW London? Are you a talented designer? Act now. We’re looking for an in house designer to keep our visual comms as innovative as our foods.
The UK’s most exciting health food brand?
Since starting 11 years ago, we’ve grown and established ourselves as the benchmark for healthy food that delivers on taste and comes with a healthy dose of enjoyment. Our award winning foods and drinks are widely sold in the UK and increasingly abroad.
To help continue our rapid growth we are actively looking for more people to join us.
• Will already be in rude health.
• Are a passionate designer, able to create inspiring and innovative digital and print creative.
• Have minimum two years design experience and a BA in an accredited, relevant art, design or interactive degree, or similar experience.
• Are highly proficient with print tools Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Have a strong understanding of HTML/HTML5, Dreamweaver, CSS and responsive design.
• Are highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as web graphic design.
• Have an awareness of current digital trends, on-line usability and functionality.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage shifting priorities and a commitment to deadlines.
• Experience of executing original ideas within established brand guidelines.
• You love what you do and have a keen eye for detail.
• You have a strong sense of what constitutes a beautiful layout and are well versed in typography and colour theory.
• You are self-motivated, competent and love working as part of team.
• You adopt a flexible approach, are responsive to feedback and approach everything with a positive attitude.
• Must have impeccable written and spoken English
• Work with brand and marketing team to develop and implement brand and style guidelines ensuring best in class visual assets across all our marketing channels.
• Work with the Marketing team in developing and delivering visually compelling content for use across our website, social channels and collateral.
• Ensure all creative content produced is on-brand, consistent and meets best practice standards.
• Development of all marketing collateral across print, digital and merchandise
Be comfortable creating the following:
- GIFs, Animations, Photos, Mini Videos for Different Channels
- Collateral: Trade Ads, Product and Brand Flyers, Café menus, Photography Hamper shots, Recipe Cards etc
- Create templates for Website banners, Newsletter Headers, side bars and thumbnails for future campaigns.
- Merchandise and POS
- Infographics that bring to life our educational content pieces. etc
As much Rude Health food as you can shake a stick at