Posted on 7 March 2017
Graphic Designer at Wani CreativeHere at Wani Creative, we are always on the lookout for serious creative talent.
London based Wani Creative is a rapidly growing, multi disciplinary design agency with a focus on excellence in client delivery. Our ambition is to deliver an excellent, reliable, innovative and unique service to our customers. Our team operates in a high-energy, fast paced and collaborative environment and we are looking for somebody who shares our vision and passion to join our team to help fuel our growth.
We are currently searching for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team working on a variety of current and future projects.
We are looking for somebody who can demonstrate their capabilities across idea generation, art direction and traditional design. You will work collaboratively with other creatives, coming up with ideas on brand, as well as designing across print and digital. You will have a strong background providing integrated ideas, ideally for recognisable clients. Your portfolio will also demonstrate your design skills, and show off a varied body of work.
- Take ownership for individual creative projects, working closely with the team and the client
- Develop creative and engaging concepts
- Take briefs from clients and the Creative Directors, managing the production process from inception through to completion
- Create and design, proposals, reports, presentations and branded marketing collateral for corporate sector clients
- Build solid relationships with clients based on excellent customer service
- Graduate level education or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of commercial experience working in a design/digital agency environment
- Creative flair and proven experience in creating compelling visual identities
- Creative Suite Experience (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign)
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility, digital trends and how websites are put together
You will need to be an adaptable and innovative graphic designer / creative designer / web designer or similar, with a great portfolio who can demonstrate:
- A passion for your craft
- The desire and ability to visually communicate your ideas;
- Demonstrable knowledge of current and upcoming design trends.
- Experience working collaboratively within a team as well as being self-led
- A good eye for detail
- Have the right to work in the UK
This is an ideal opportunity for someone experienced in graphic design looking for the next step in their career. If this sounds like you and you want to join a growing and dynamic team - then what are you waiting for?
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
- Holiday – 20 days growing to 23 after 3 years
- Access to training and professional development
- Annual European team building expedition
- A great place to work with fun, smart colleagues
How to ApplyIf you have the right experience and are keen to work with a growing London agency, email your CV, portfolio and a brief description on why you are suited to the role, to email@example.com.
Please do not apply if you are not currently a graphic designer with 3-5 years experience. Ensure your portfolio is readily available for viewing in your application.