Posted on 8 March 2017
Mid-Weight Designer at Studio JuiceUs
Studio Juice is a hybrid creative agency housed in a converted warehouse in London, England. Natural sunlight and handmade workbenches all work together to create a warmth and character that keeps us creative and happy.
We create beautiful, exciting and inspiring work across identity, digital and retail for some of the world's most recognised names including adidas, BBC, Camden Town Brewery, Island Records, Ministry of Sound, Oxfam, Sainsbury’s, Sony Music, Reebok, Universal Music Group, Volvo and WWF.
We are looking for a wonderfully talented Mid Weight Designer with solid experience in branding and typography to join our team and work on a wide variety of exciting projects that all have one thing in common: detail and craft. We have high standards, so must you.
You will work directly with the Creative Director on projects from start to finish and must demonstrate experience within design and branding but also confidence across retail, digital and art direction. You must exceed our expectations with your portfolio.
– Solid creative ability and knowledge
– Art direction experience
– Experience with authentic consumer brands
– Photoshop expert with a creative eye
– Comfortable working with Apple Macs, spreadsheets and word processing
– Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
– Superb attention to detail
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team, with a friendly approach.
– Time management and organisation skill
– Confident and hardworking with a positive, can do, attitude
– Eager to learn and constantly develop their skills