Posted on 8 March 2017
Freelance Assistant Event Producer at It's Nice ThatIt’s Nice That is a London based media company that champions creativity across the world of art and design. We are looking for a well-organised, proactive Assistant Event Producer to work on It’s Nice That’s annual symposium, Here London which takes place on Friday 9th June, 2017.
The role involves working with the It’s Nice That project management, editorial and creative teams over a 7-week period to coordinate the deliverables running up to the event, as well as being on-site during the event.
The responsibilities include:
– Support lead producer on all pre-approved creative and logistical deliverables
– Work with lead producer on all pre-event planning, e.g. organising speakers, activities, stands, delegate packs, sponsors and collateral.
– Manage and coordinate suppliers such as the venue, catering and travel
– Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
– Follow timelines, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets
– Organise facilities for car parking, security, first aid and hospitality
– Following our insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
– Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently
– Complete all post event deliverables and wrap up all tasks with suppliers, sponsors, venue and any contacts
We are interested in people who are proactive, enthusiastic and creatively engaged.
– Event production experience (essential)
– Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and stick to production deadlines and budgets
– Pro-active and willingness to get things done
– Excellent people skills
– Excellent communication skills
It’s Nice that is part of the HudsonBec Group (www.thehudsonbecgroup.com) - a group of companies that exist to enable creativity to thrive. The group provides a framework for a series of small, beautifully structured companies that share a purpose, values, a studio space and above all, a belief in the power of creativity.
The HudsonBec Group holds values that define the way each of the companies work day in, day out: Make It Happen (Be Proactive), Embrace The New (Be Brave), Find Out More (Be Curious), Everyone Matters (Be Human), Work With Others (Be Collaborative). If this sounds like you, please apply via the link below.
Day rate: £161 to £249
Start date: May 1st 2017 until Friday 16th June 2017 (7 weeks)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
How to ApplyPlease follow the link below to apply via our online recruitment platform where you will be asked to upload your CV and a series of questions relating to the freelance position at It’s Nice That for Here 2017.
Application deadline: Midnight GMT on Friday 24th March